As a teacher leader it’s so easy to just make decisions without thinking through the ramifications. Long-run leadership describes someone who is forward thinking and makes sacrifices for the good of the group so that down the line everyone benefits. Tune in to hear how you can become a long-run leader in no time!
- Don’t be that person who puts your own needs before others
- When you take your extra energy and pour it back into the group you serve you are elevating the success of everyone
- Take your eyes off your feet and start looking in the distance
- In those singular moments you are establishing your leadership style, but more importantly you are establishing your leadership strength
- You are here to help people not to advance yourself
- Hold out for the long term benefit
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/always-lessons…
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast