We've always said we are here to educate, and today we truly step into our destinies as Prophets of the Arts.
Explore such cultural quandaries as 'Which Damien Hirst shark is the least cursed?' and 'Did Van Gogh know about Jack the Ripper?' in part one of this unique journey through the whacky world of Modern Art.
All pieces discussed can be found on our IG & twitter @heycabinfever, where you can also let us know if u are more of a Maddi or a Fiona when it comes to priceless, timeless works of stunning creative genius.
[SPOILERS] For reference if you'd rather just google, the six main Arts are:
- Still Life with Two Lemons by Salvador Dali (1926)
- Portrait of the Journalist Sylvia von Harden by Otto Dix (1926)
- The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living by Damien Hirst (1991)
- Starry Night Over the Rhône by Vincent Van Gogh (1888)
- Redacted but u will know it when u hear x
- Gleaming Lights of the Souls by Yayoi Kusama (2008)