Josh Sims is another incredible person I've met during the year of social distancing. We met through a mutual podcaster friend and connected quickly as we grew up only 15 minute apart. Josh is an architectural designer for the firm Studio M, the co-founder of 2eze Clothing and the host of Just A Kid From Gary Podcast.
Josh is originally from Gary, Indiana. An area in Northwest Indiana with a reputation that often outweighs what the city is actually like. Once called the "Murder Capital of the US," citizens of this underdog city are determined to uplift their city. Inspired by his architecture studies, Josh started the Just A Kid From Gary podcast to highlight individuals who grew up in cities like Gary and are now doing amazing things.
And of course, we chatted about fear. Josh's fear is "almost every time I hit publish on a new piece of content." He breaks down how he overcomes this fear with a tip straight from the heart.
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE FACING FEAR PODCAST? I'M GLAD YOU ASKED!
- WEAR & SHARE - Visit facingfearwithsara.com/merch to shop the carefully selected and designed merchandise to remind and encourage you to face fear wherever you go in life.
- MAKE A DONATION - 100% of the contributions provided go towards purchasing tools to grow, develop and advance Facing Fear, giving anyone in the world the opportunity to face fear.
- LEAVE A REVIEW - Tell me what you think using the Apple Podcasts App or Facebook.
- PURCHASE A FACING FEAR TOOL
- EmPack - The world's first and only water as weight training backpack. Visit www.evolvedmotion.com/saramac and use code EMPOWER.
- Little Viper - A small, discrete, wearable pepper spray made for those who adventure outside. Visit www.littleviper.com and use code SARAMC.