Have you ever visited a chiropractor only to get stuck in the endless loop of biweekly adjustments with no real lasting results? Dr. Jeremy Maxwell stops by to tell us exactly what to look for in a good chiropractor (hint: upper cervical skills) that will help you get your pain and range of motion taken care of in one adjustment!
Part of the PSG Circuit
EPISODE FEATURED GUEST: DR. JEREMY MAXWELL
Dr. Maxwell works with Plane Simple Golf Circuit. As you just heard in the previous interview, Pete Buchanan is the director and Dr. Maxwell handles the physical portion. He's a T.P.I Level 3 certified medical professional and a Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine. He’s been a chiropractor for over 15 years and he's worked with pro golfers including Stan Utley and Chris Como!
IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Regardless of how stressed you are, golf can be one of the best activities to relax
- Dr. Maxwell’s favorite quote: “We never know how far-reaching something we may think, say, or do will affect the lives of millions tomorrow.”
- What IT band problem is (you probably have it) and what to do if you DO have it
- How Dr. Maxwell and Pete Buchanan developed their friendship and career
- What to look for in a good chiropractor - (this is a game changer)
- The exercises everyone should be doing
- Dr. Maxwell’s book recommendation: The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Gua…
- The parting piece of advice from Dr. Maxwell
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN SHOW: