Are you feeling like you want more meaning and purpose in your life? Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the chaos and challenges you are up against? Then this is the podcast for YOU. In each episode, Amelia Barnes will deep dive into how we can overcome our biggest obstacles, fears and insecurities, and create lives that are truly aligned with our passions and values.
Through personal reflections and intimate conversations with thought leaders, experts, and inspiring souls, Amelia explores what it means to walk in your truth, your love, your joy, and your grief.
Globally known on Instagram as @ameliakyoga, Amelia is a yoga teacher, environmentalist, wife, mother, founder of eco-friendly clothing brand PranaVidaStyle.com and author of Landon's Legacy - the riveting story of her son's brief, yet powerful, life. If you have been waiting for the inspiration to turn your pain into your purpose and manifest your dreams --- click play.
Some of the topics explored on the podcast are:
- mindfulness, yoga and self growth
- wellness and plant-based nutrition
- living a low waste, minimalist lifestyle
- conscious parenting and relationships
- entrepreneurship, manifestation and finding your purpose
- overcoming loss and hardship
- body image and self-love
- living in the "flow" and in alignment with your values