Rabbi Paysach Krohn, orthodox Jewish Rabbi, author, speaker, and mohel shares with us his own personal attitudes and mindsets from his experiences on how to truly get and stay motivated from one day to the next.
1. There’s no such thing as having an unmotivated day when you realize there's so much to do in life, especially when you're doing things you love.
2. A lot of the positive feedback the Rabbi receives from people he's touched and motivated over the years, stems from his preparation and passion for speaking on subjects that don't make himself look good per say. Rather topics that will most benefit the crowd.
3. Try and create relationships and friendships with people where they need you. (To give you a sense of self-worth).
4. Do kindness and study every single day.
5. Yeah, sometimes the morning will start off "slow", but try setting a goal for yourself. Give yourself something to work towards. When you do achieve the goal of yours... you'll feel so amazing!
Check out more at: www.mvpodcasting.com
and at: www.maverickpeters.com
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Sponsorship opportunities are now available! Contact us at: email@example.com
for more information!