Haley shares about her problems with eating, and how she used spirituality practices to help her heal. Haley takes us through her story of being introduced to spirituality as a young child, and how it ended up becoming part of her purpose. Haley remembers a difficult relationship and how she felt like she lost control with her body. To compensate she used food and exercise as a way to feel in control. Eventually this lead to an unhealthy relationship with food and her body.
Haley graciously walks us through her personal inner child work, and meditation practice, and how she used these tools to heal her old wounds with food and body.
Haley is now accepting new clients for 1-1 spiritual coaching.
In this podcast we discuss:
- Healing through spirituality
- Using tools to heal yourself
- Control around food
- Loss of control around body
- Inner child work around body image
- The scale
- Being busy
- Shut off feelings
- Obsessive weighing
- Inner child work with the scale
- When was the first time I felt inadequate in my body
- Working through body changes
- Self worth
- Self love
- Self care
Haley Cole @iamhaleycole
Host of the Shine Bright Podcast