Am I an Enneagram 3? A Princess Belle? An INFP? Wait, what are you?!
It doesn’t matter if it takes 10 minutes and 100 pop-ups, we’ll click through to learn something new about our personalities. In this episode, Emily and Laura talk about why we love learning about ourselves and what role personality profiles should play in our mothering. Digging into who we are can be useful, but our personalities aren’t the full definition of who we are in Christ. God is making all things new, changing and transforming every part of us—personalities included—into the image of Jesus. RM APPLY QUESTIONS VIEW TRANSCRIPT
RELATED ARTICLES, RESOURCES, AND CONTENT:
- Risen Motherhood on Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter
- “Personality Assessments and the Wondrous Knowled… Lore Ferguson Wilbert, Lifeway
- “I’m Not an Expert on Myself” Jen Wilkin, Family Life
- “Personality Tests and Abiding in Love” Liz Wann, Morning By Morning
- “Personality Tests: Knowing God Through Knowing O… Nate Claiborne, Christian Pop Culture
- “What God Thinks About You” John Rinehart, Desiring God
- “Stop Using Your Personality Test as a Crutch” Michael Kelley, For The Church
- “The FAQs: What Christians Should Know About the … Joe Carter, TGC
- “What the Bible Says About Our Identities in Chri… Melissa Kruger, Megan Hill, Jen Pollock Michel [Video], TGC
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app (like Overcast or Stitcher).
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another mother will find us.
- Like Risen Motherhood on Facebook and follow on Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear more about the conversations you're having. Shoot us an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast fosters conversations and deeper discussions between mothers to seek the gospel in their daily activities - we'd be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.
*Affiliate links used where appropriate. Thanks for supporting this ministry!