– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 413 Jennifer Yan
Jennifer Yan is the founder and online marketer at SEO Symbiosis, LLC. Fueled by her experience in technology and work in marketing research for organizations such as Youtube, Facebook, Linkedin, and Google, she developed a foundation in consumer psychology and how to market products and services in a manner that resonates with a specific audience.
She helps business owners struggling with lead generation to appear on podcasts and rank higher in search engines to reach billions of potential leads worldwide. According to Forbes, 90% of the buyer’s journey starts online and making sure your business has high search engine rankings, is more important than ever.
She uses creative problem solving and strategic marketing to curate relationships with influential decision-makers to ignite the growth of her client’s businesses. Making dramatic changes in businesses in months, not years!
Listen to this informative Sharkpreneur episode with Jennifer Yan about marketing using SEO.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● When content is optimized for search engines it can stay for a really long time.
● How to use podcasts to establish authority in your field.
● How to use SEO to drive listeners to your podcast.
● Why it’s important to have a call to action at the end of each podcast.
Connect with Jennifer:
Guest Contact Info
Links Mentioned: calendly.com
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices