Kevin Urrutia, Voy Media
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 438 Kevin Urrutia
Kevin Urrutia is the founder of Voy Media. He is a travel and nature enthusiast. In his spare time, you can find him hiking through Mount Fuji or booking his next adventure.
When he's back in the concrete jungle he is hard at work driving ROI for brands through his paid advertising techniques or through the airwaves on his Digital Marketing Fastlane podcast.
Listen to this informative Sharkpreneur episode with Kevin Urrutia about using the same blueprint to build really successful businesses.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● Why you need to be interested in the growth and marketing of your company.
● How content marketing and SEO is so important for growth.
● Why creative content is still the biggest lever to help you grow on social media.
● How providing items that people need to buy again will make you more money.
● Why you need to ask for the order or people are not going to buy.
Connect with Kevin:
Guest Contact Info
Linked In linkedin.com/company/voy-media
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices