Podchaser Logo
Home
The 98%

Alexa Morden

The 98%

An Arts and Performing Arts podcast
 1 person rated this podcast
The 98%

Alexa Morden

The 98%

About
The 98%

Alexa Morden

The 98%

An Arts and Performing Arts podcast
 1 person rated this podcast
Rate Podcast

Whether you’re in the entertainment industry or not, this is a podcast that will humour, shock, validate and inform. You think you knew what it’s like to be an actor? Think again…

The 98% explores what life is really like for the majority of actors and performers who, rather than trying to find an outfit for the Oscar’s, are trying to find an outfit that makes them look as close to an 1850’s aristocrat as possible for an audition in 24 hours. It comes as a surprise to most that only 2% of actors earn their main source of income from acting work. This podcast represents, and gives a voice to, the other 98%.

What started as a comedy podcast in 2018, with co-hosts Alexa and Katie laughing and lamenting about the REAL #actorslife, has morphed into a relatable and supportive space through the lens of honesty and realism. By lifting the curtain on things that need changing in the industry, exposing hidden truths, and chatting to brilliant industry professional guests, The 98% is a podcast and platform that works to humanise those in the industry and redefine what success means in n business that, before, only shined a spotlight on the small minority.

www.the98percentpod.com@the98percentpod

Show More

Creators & Guests

We don't know anything about the creators of this podcast yet. You can so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.

Podcast Reviews

This podcast hasn't been reviewed yet. You can to show others what you thought.

Mentioned In These Lists

There are no lists that include "The 98%". You can add this podcast to a new or existing list.

Host or manage this podcast?

Do you host or manage this podcast?
Claim and edit this page to your liking.
Are we missing an episode or update?
Use this to check the RSS feed immediately.

Podcast Details

Created by
Alexa Morden
Podcast Status
Active
Started
Mar 1st, 2018
Latest Episode
Jun 10th, 2024
Release Period
2 per month
Episodes
123
Avg. Episode Length
About 1 hour
Explicit
Yes
Order
Episodic
Language
English

Podcast Tags

This podcast, its content, and its artwork are not owned by, affiliated with, or endorsed by Podchaser.
Rate

Join Podchaser to...

  • Rate podcasts and episodes
  • Follow podcasts and creators
  • Create podcast and episode lists
  • & much more

Unlock more with Podchaser Pro

  • Audience Insights
  • Contact Information
  • Demographics
  • Charts
  • Sponsor History
  • and More!
Pro Features