Hello, epic wells and beauties! It’s a beautiful Tuesday morning, and guess what – it’s Spirit Artist week here on the Art of Epic Wellness podcast. For today’s episode, get ready to be super inspired! My guest today has been through quite a journey – and through it all, he has realized that healthy relationships are part of living an epic life!
Luis Congdon was born in Colombia and had quite a childhood. His mother died when he was very young, lived in an orphanage, and eventually was adopted by his American parents. He told me that,growing up, he always felt this cloud of loneliness over him – with his mother passing away, adoptive parents getting divorced, falling in love and getting hurt. It became a cycle. And at one point, he almost gave up and wanted nothing to do with relationships, mainly because he believed that these connections only caused pain.
But moving on, he realized that relationships are actually essential in our lives – to make us happy, to make us healthy, to make us whole. Luis shares how he became a relationship expert when he himself was doubtful to begin with! Relationships don’t just mean the romantic ones – it includes business relationships, your spiritual connection, and most importantly, the relationship you maintain with yourself. Luis has achieved such great heights because he acknowledged and practiced the art of loving.
Find out how Luis overcame his earlier struggles and transformed into the epic relationship expert, absolute healer, and awesome podcaster and entrepreneur he is today!
Listen and be inspired:
Here are a few of my favorite parts:
- Luis talks about growing up in Colombia during the height of the country’s cocaine cartel – imagine that!
- He shares about the pain brought about by his mother’s passing, the divorce of his adoptive parents, and the inexplicable emotions he felt when reunited with his birth father
- Luis discusses the importance of relationships when it comes to our health and wellness
- He chose to be adopted by American parents instead of French ones because a childhood friend told him Superman lived in the USA! The innocence of a child is so adorable, right?
- Luis wanted to be a monk! Find out why!
- How he met a wonderful woman who helped him get through it all – the adventures they took together and the business he built alongside of her
- Luis talks about his podcasting online business and how he helps entrepreneurs – you’ll be amazed!
- The Epic 8 round, of course! Luis’s answers are brilliant!
Lasting Love Connection website
Lasting Love Connection podcast
Facebook: Lasting Love Connection
Other AOEW Episodes You Might Like:
#30: Paleo, Bliss, and Making Happiness the World’…
#21: Adria DeCorte|Learning to Find Happiness and …
DON’T MISS A BEAT! SUBSCRIBE BELOW:
The post #49: Luis Congdon | The Art of Loving
appeared first on