Hello, epic wells and beauties and welcome to another episode of the Art of Epic Wellness. Welcome back to season 2 of the Art of Epic Wellness podcast. On this episode, we have an amazing guest who tells us about how happiness and positivity helps us in being productive!
Ladies and gentlemen, I have on the show today, Tina Hallis – the founder of The Positive Edge. She has a PhD in Chemistry and has spent over 20 years in Biotechnology. She discovered a new science called Positive Psychology that focuses on how all of us can live our best, most meaningful life.
She is a firm believer in making work more enjoyable and creating organizations that are more successful. As part of this endeavor, she became certified in Positive Psychology through the WholeBeing Institute, an authorized partner for Everything DiSC®, and a professional member of the National Speakers Association.
Tina shares how she came up with the idea of The Positive Edge and how she maintains that optimism and positivity within her.
Listen and be inspired:
Here are a few of my favorite parts:
- Tina got laid off from her job but that actually opened doors for her. How? Listen up!
- She reinvented herself and created this organization that has helped so many people become better and achieve their goals. Check out how she does this!
- How did Tina’s dad react when she told him that she was no longer looking for a job! Find out!
- Tina takes 5-8 slow deep breaths. You all should try this technique too!
- Listen to what Tina’s mantra is! So powerful!
- She talked about how she deals with stress and overwhelm! Prepare to be inspired, people!
The Positive Edge Weekly Tips Facebook
Twitter: @HallisTina Pinterest
The Happiness Advantage
by Shawn Achor
Want more energy? Get the free resource from me, Nicole, to become more alive and present. Text ENERGYNOW and send to 33444!
Other AOEW Episodes You Might Like:
#49: Luis Congdon | The Art of Loving #47: Chris Ducker | The Art of You #45: Kelly Exeter | Fear Facing, Time Is Our Frien…
DON’T MISS A BEAT! SUBSCRIBE BELOW:
The post #62: Tina Hallis | The Art of Positive Psychology
appeared first on