Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today we are talking about the Socratic Method and law school classes more generally. If you're intimidated by class, tune in for tips on surviving (even if you're unprepared).
In this episode we discuss:
- What is the Socratic Method?
- Why do law professors use the Socratic Method?
- Why you shouldn't be afraid of law school class discussions
- The importance of doing your reading and being prepared for class
- What should you do if you didn't do the reading?
- What you can do to make class more bearable
- What you should and shouldn't be writing down in class
- How to avoid being called on
If you enjoy the podcast, we'd love a nice review and/or rating on iTunes. And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website
Thanks for listening! Good luck in class!
Alison & Lee