It’s time for #BizTipFriday, and today Jilly and I are bringing you a whole new conversation around competency, and helping you make sure that your team is stocked with “A-Players!” Hiring is about much more than just the skills and attitude the person, and in this episode, we’ll reveal what really
To get my FREE Goal-Setting Guide, Breakthrough 2021
, head to http://jameswedmore.com/breakthrough
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, we’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me and Jilly, @jameswedmore and @jillycedeno.
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/itunes
, and thanks for your support of this show!
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for a #Q&AEdition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA
and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode. In this episode you’ll hear:
- What an “A-Player” looks like, and the hard truth about them that you need to know
- How the hiring process has shifted, and the one big thing to look for in a new employee
- The four attributes of a competent new hire
- The way we feel about mistakes – plus what we pay attention to with them
- Why having “B-Players” on your team is so dangerous…
For full show notes and links, visit: https://www.mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/blog/431