The Staying Young Show
: The Link Between neurobiology, immunology your heart Co-Hosts
: Dr. Gaman, Judy Gaman, Mark Anderson Guest: Donna Jackson Nakazawa author of CHILDHOOD DISRUPTED How Your Biography Becomes Your Biology And How You Can Heal
Today’s show is all about how the body works together as a whole, not fractionated, but every part effects the other part.
MUSIC FOR DOC SHOCK Doc Shock of the day
- (Connect) DR. A - Frustrations as a primary care doctor when a patient’s care gets fractionated with specialists
- Getting a proper history is so important
- (Inspire) Success stories, why our exams pull everything together
Ever wonder why you reach for sweets when you are upset? Well researchers out of Cornell University have discovered that emotions drive our taste buds. We actually taste things differently when we are in different emotional states. Facebook (Stay Young Media Group), website (Stayyoungamerica.com, and iTunes, call us 844-well 100
About tease – 1 min. –
coming up – Donna Jackson Nakazawa is an award winning researcher, writer and public speaker on health and family and she is going to be talking with us on how things that happen in your childhood can affect your health later in life. ANDERSON - Immortal minute – 2 min. Start with sponsorship statement below!!!!!!!
“This Immortal Minute is brought to you by - Solis mammography
– exceptional experience and exceptionally accurate results” Welcome Donna Jackson Nakazawa author of CHILDHOOD DISRUPTED How Your Biography Becomes Your Biology And How You Can Heal Discuss
Tease 20 sec. - SHOUT OUT TO MILITARY, Facebook (stay young media group) , download podcasts – coming up - how you can help give your children and yourself a better chance at a healthier future.
- Why you wrote this book – why is this your passion
- Is it true what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger?
- You say your goal is to help those suffering from chronic conditions better understand the intersection between our neurobiology, immunology and the deepest inner workings of the human heart – what do you mean by that?
Segment 3 Judy – Tease the upcoming Dementia Defender 844-WELL100 Back on with Donna Jackson Nakazawa author of CHILDHOOD DISRUPTED How Your Biography Becomes Your Biology And How You Can Heal Discuss
Judy tease DD – grab a pen! 844-well100. Podcasts itunes, stayyoungamerica.com Coming up Medical Mania Trivia and then at the end of the show - Dementia Defender Riddle of the day – your chance to win a free copy of the book Age to Perfection Segment 4 –
Judy Announcement tease DD 844-Well100 – 30 sec. MEDICAL TRIVIA - listener Robert James from Garland Texas. Dementia Defender – 2 minutes Judy
- Touch on a few of her other books – the autoimmune epidemic, the Last Best Cure
: tease out – 30 sec.
Thank you for listening to the Stay Young Radio Show! With all the mixed messages on health, you need information that you can use and that you can trust. Listen in as the experts discuss all topics health related. It's time to STAY YOUNG and stay healthy! Each week we tackle a topic and often with leading scientists, best-selling authors, and even your favorite celebrities! As a listener of our show, your input is important to us. Please take a moment to fill out this quick survey so we can serve you better - https://survey.libsyn.com/stayingyoung2
For more information on The Staying Young Show, please visit our website at www.StayYoungAmerica.com, and subscribe to the show in iTunes, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app.
You can also reach out to our host, Judy Gaman on www.judygaman.com for book purchasing, and speaking opportunities in your area!