Steve is back for another episode of the UCDP where we catch up on hot industry topics including digital retail for used car dealers; Carvana and other public online used car dealers; as well as how the used car marketplace is performing in 2021. Some of the questions asked include:
1. What has Steve been seeing in terms of recovery (2021) and used dealers starting to pick up momentum?
2. Steve, what are you seeing in terms of tax season activity, any pickup from the stimulus checks?
3. What are your thoughts on the sub-prime market for 2021?
4. Let’s revisit Carvana, Vroom, and how they fared in 2021?
5. Are you (Steve) seeing used car dealers use digital retail?
6. What are some best practices (from a CRM standpoint) you see successful dealers leverage?
7. What are you optimistic about in 2021?
Listen to our other podcast episodes: https://www.sellyautomotive.com/podcast