"You have to learn to take obstacles and adapt them into opportunities." - Lindsey Germono
In this Conversation We Cover:
- What it's like to be a military spouse and kid
- Being a military spouse and an entrepreneur.
- What a virtual office is and how Lindsey uses it to work from everywhere
- How you can start your own business
- How Lindsey became an entrepreneur
- Why she chose to launch a marketing agency
- Why working with a small company is the best
- The biggest challenge faced by 90% of military spouses
- The top 3 things military spouses can do to take advantage of their obstacles
Who's On This Episode
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "073 - Entrepreneurship as a Military Spouse with Lindsey Germono". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.