We are so honored to have author and psychotherapist, Charlotte Kasl, on the podcast this week! We sat down with her to have an amazing conversation about what it really looks like to find your truth as we continue our Mini-Series on Spirituality. You can listen using the player below or by subscribing in iTunes.
Discussed in this Episode:
- Charlotte shares her journey out and into her new spiritual path
- A huge part of Charlotte’s journey is her pure love of piano, she explains how in this episode
- Staying aware, being curious, listening to others and loving to learn are the best ways to enhance your own journey
- The still, small voice in your head is the one you need to listen to when you want to know what you are meant to do
- Not making people bad and wrong is at the center of Buddhism
- We are all the same, and when we can start seeing each other that way that’s where we can begin rising up together to create the world we want to live in.
- Charlotte shares how you can listen to yourself on a deeper level
You can realize that it’s all conditioning… Just because you’ve had a thought or belief doesn’t make it true. Realize you’re looking through a lens of your conditioning and you are filtering all of those beliefs through that lens, and all the things you see about other people through that lens.
Take note of these and move forward.
Connect with Charlotte, on her website
, through her 16 Step Program
or by buying any of her books; If The Buddha Dated
, If Buddha Had Kids
, and Women, Sex, and Addiction
Have a great week!
Kelly and Maggie
The post SBWH Podcast Ep. #162: Finding Your Truth w/ Charl…
appeared first on Strong Body Whole Heart