Sleep can be hard to come by, especially during life transitions. Whether you’re a rock star or a college freshman, changing your perspective can help you get the rest you need. Hear from a celebrated punk rocker, Bif Naked, and her thoughts on getting sleep both on tour and after receiving a breast cancer diagnosis, and college wellness expert, Kris Mereigh on how a lack of sleep can impact your success on many levels.
Explored in this episode
- Prioritizing rest during life transitions, including after a breast cancer diagnosis
- Recovering from breast cancer treatment
- Understanding the key to personal acceptance
- The power of customizing our wellness rituals to serve our schedules
- The effects of sleep deprivation on young people in college settings
- How the pressures of a new environment and a loss of community can impact our sleep
- The concept of wholeness as a more accessible way to define wellness for everyone
For show notes, click here.
Powered by Saje Natural Wellness
for privacy information.